SQL Director for Dependencies helps you track Microsoft SQL Server Object Dependencies.
SQL Director for Dependencies will help you see where a certain objects such as a Stored Procedure or Table is used in various Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Jobs and SSRS Reports.
Comments and feature requests welcome!!
- Fancy new icons to distinguish database objects (okay they need some work.)
- SQL dependency search for Tables, Views, Functions, Stored Procedures.
- Enhanced dependency support (for objects not cataloged in system dependency tables.)
- SQL Jobs dependency search (find all jobs using selected Tables, Views, Functions, Stored Procedures.)
- Cross database support.
- Basic graphical dependency charts.
Planned for CTP 2.0
- SSRS Support for Stored Procedures (find all reports using selected Stored Procedure.)
- SSIS SQL Integration Services Package dependency search.
- Graphical dependency charts.